Wednesday, June 27, 2007

JAZZ AT HOME

When do you phone?
When was the last time, oh, Mía?
Where have you slept?
Have you been sleeping on other beds?
Perhaps you thought
that I was dead,
but I have revived,
just like an image
dancing on your mind.

Everytime you smile,
someone is crying,
I want to swim in you deep,
deep inside.
Want to live on you,
hiting your lonely soul.
If I cannot do it,
take my gun you may shoot.

Please forget my faults, or disconect my voice.
Please be cruel and say again I love you too. Uh...

White boy, on the kitchen floor,
stop to think, white line on the corridor.
White wall, on the dinning room.
You can watch it while your feet are moving so sweetly.

Isn't that cat the animal
which is looking inside?
Avoid your nails,
please don't be angry oh, little cat.

This is an ecplipse,
a total ecplipse, and you're lighting him,
breaking his back, feel the shine on you.

They lie in wait for you, so you better go,
they told you "Go without your favourite man"
He's felt in love with a bird and a cat,
now the cat is eating the white feathers of him.

Sometimes, they lie to catch you and then you go.
You feel so strange inside of these lyrics.

Uuhh... White boy, on the kitchen floor,
stop to think, white line on the corridor.
White line, on the dinning room.
You can watch it while your feet are moving so sweetly.

No comments: